Auburn Hills, Mich; The 2021 Chrysler 300 embodies elegant design and iconic style, wrapped in luxury and injected with performance.
The 300 delivers a model lineup packed with segment-exclusive features and advanced technology, including the award-winning and Uconnect 4C system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Uconnect 4C system is paired with a largestin-class 8.4-inch touchscreen. A TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission comes standard on every 300 model, with class-exclusive all-wheel drive (AWD) with front-axle disconnect available for Touring and Touring L models.
The AWD system features a front-axle disconnect that engages at any speed without the need for driver input and enables optimal traction and control based on a variety of inputs, including environment/weather conditions, driving styles and road surfaces.
A 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine, available on the 300S, is the only V-8 engine in its class and delivers power to the pavement to the tune of 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Chrysler 300 retains its position as America’s big, bold sedan, making a statement through striking design, sophisticated interiors and a variety of style packages that help customize the luxury vehicle.
New for 2021:
• The 2021 Chrysler 300 delivers additional standard content in a simplified lineup (300 Touring, 300 Touring L and 300S) and continues to offer premium style, luxury and performance in the large car sedan segment:
◦ Added as standard on the 2021 300 Touring L and 300S are ParkSense front and rear park assist system, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
◦ Red S Appearance Package exterior content is now standard on the 300S, consisting of a Gloss Black front fascia applique, Black Noise exterior badging, red insert on the Chrysler wing badge, Red “S” badge and 20-inch Black Noise wheels
• Two new optional equipment packages are available for the 2021 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S — Comfort Group Package and Popular Equipment Package:
◦ Comfort Group Package includes auto-adjust-in-reverse driver’s mirrors, ventilated leather-trimmed seats, adaptive bi-xenon high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with an automatic leveling system, door sill scuff pads, trunk mat, driver and front-passenger footwell LED lamps, front and rear LED-illuminated map pockets, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, power backlight sunshade, power tilt/telescoping steering column (300S only), memory (driver’s seat, power tilt/ telescoping steering column, exterior mirrors and radio) and rear storage armrest with LED-illuminated cup holders
◦ Popular Equipment Package includes a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, Uconnect 4C Navigation with 8.4-inch display with five-year SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link service, nine premium speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer, 506-watt amplifier and surround sound system The Sport Appearance Package, launched for the 300 Touring L model in 2020, is also available for the 2021 model year, featuring Black Noise exterior badging, 20-inch Black Noise wheels, performance front fascia with bodycolor applique and premium LED fog lamps
•Chrome Appearance Package introduced mid-2020 for Touring L model, continues to be available for the 2021 model year
• Optional Radar Red interior continues to be available on the 300S on five exterior paint colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Granite Crystal, Silver Mist and Velvet Red
• Chrysler 300 is the only vehicle in the large car sedan segment to offer both V-6 and V-8 engines with a standard eight-speed automatic transmission
• The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 paired with the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission on Chrysler 300 delivers 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque: Thanks to a sport-tuned exhaust and engine calibration, the 300S comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that offers up to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque
The Chrysler 300 Touring and Touring L models are available with the class-exclusive AWD with front-axle disconnect system, which includes an active transfer case with the front-axle disconnect to improve real-world fuel economy:
• The available legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine available on 300S is the only V-8 in the segment and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and 0-60 mph in less than six seconds
• Chrysler 300S offers more athletic and youthful appointments to the lineup and comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, paddle shifters and Sport mode, performance suspension, blacked-out exterior accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped sport seats, exclusive Piano Black interior accents and available signature nine-speaker Alpine audio system with surround sound, 506-watt amplifier and trunk-mounted subwoofer:
With more than 80 available safety and security features, the Chrysler 300 offers available Fullspeed Forward Collision WarningPlus, Adaptive Cruise ControlPlus with Full Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Assist and ParkSense front and rear park assist system.