There’s no better way to kick-start your morning than with a tasty smoothie that’s loaded with nutrients. Lucky for chocolate lovers, this easy-to-make smoothie is a great alternative for busy, on-the-go professionals who prioritize a healthy diet, but don’t always have the time to accommodate one.
For this recipe, swap out regular milk for hemp milk and add in a plant protein blend, which contains over 20 grams of protein to power you through your day.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp Hemp Yeah! Plant Protein Blend, chocolate flavour (optional)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar (optional)
- ¼ cup hemp milk (increase volume if you don’t want it as thick)
- Place frozen banana, peanut butter, protein blend, cocoa powder, hemp beverage, and agave nectar in a blender.
- Blend everything together until completely combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a cup and top with cacao nibs, nuts and chopped dark chocolate.