Critically Acclaimed Phones With Triple-Lens Leica Camera Are Now Available For Purchase
HUAWEI Canada has launched the critically acclaimed, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P20 Pro and HUAWEI P20 lite. The units are now available with Canadian operators – effective May 17th.
Last Thursday, media were invited to the launch of the phones at Billy Bishop Airport in Toronto and given a chance to take pictures with the mobiles while on a thrilling flight over Toronto.
The HUAWEI P20 Pro features the world’s first triple-lens Leica camera. Both the P20 and P20 Pro devices include unprecedented AI advances, combining technology and art to bring to life a groundbreaking smartphone experience for consumers.
The HUAWEI P20 made its’ debut at a global launch in Paris in March. In the past few weeks, the HUAWEI P20 has earned rave reviews for it’s performance and incredible photography capabilities.
For the second straight year, the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) has named HUAWEI as the world’s best photography handset with the HUAWEI P20 Pro named as the “Best Photo
Smartphone of 2018”. The HUAWEI P20 Pro and HUAWEI P20 also achieved the two highest total scores ever received for smartphones camera by DxOMark, the industry standard for camera and lens image quality measurements and ratings. The P20 Pro beat the competition in virtually every category, taking the number one spot in both Photo and Video rankings.
The HUAWEI P20 Series are now available for purchase in Canadah.
HUAWEI P20 Pro: Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, TELUS, Videotron, Fido, Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
HUAWEI P20: Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, TELUS, Fido, Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
HUAWEI P20 lite: Exclusive to Rogers and Fido.
Key features of the HUAWEI P20 Series include:
• An advanced camera system to capture more light, more details and more beauty, featuring a revolutionary Leica triple camera and 5x Hybrid Zoom on the HUAWEI P20 Pro, and the all new Leica dual camera on the HUAWEI P20;
• Innovative photography features, including Master AI with AI-driven professional photography and HUAWEI AIS (AI Image Stabilization), a powerful AI stabilization technology;
• A timeless design with barely-there bezels;
• Ultimate performance, featuring the NPU on Kirin 970 and EMUI 8.1 based on Android™ 8.1 for a premium and smooth user experience.
• 3400mAh and 4000mAh battery with HUAWEI SuperCharge. A quick 30-minute charge gives over a day of use.
About HUAWEI Consumer BG and HUAWEI Canada
HUAWEI is the 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, with operations in over 170 countries. In addition to smartphones, HUAWEI’s Consumer offerings includes PCs, tablets, wearables and other services. HUAWEI has been operating in Canada since 2008, and currently employs over 800 people.
HUAWEI’s Canada Research Centre employs over 500 engineers and researchers, and is ranked 25th in Canada for R&D investment. HUAWEI is committed to providing leading-edge technology to Canadian operators, customers and consumers.
Main pic: Mr. Radek Krasny, Director of Brand Marketing & Communications of Huawei Canada explains the salient and phenomenal features of the new phones.