Region of Peel: The Region of Peel is forging ahead with several housing development projects – as part of its plan to develop the community.
New affordable rental apartments are coming to Mississauga this spring.
When it opens in spring 2021, the project at 360 City Centre Drive will provide affordable rental housing to 174 families, singles and seniors.
Here are the details:
The building is located next to the Daniels condo tower in downtown Mississauga. Walking distance to Square One shopping centre, Hazel McCallion Sheridan College campus, and the City Centre Transit Terminal.
Market unit monthly rental rates*1-bedroom $1,314 (average unit size is 565 sq ft)
* Hydro (separate metered) and parking fees ($55) are not included in the rent amount.
* Rent is set at 100% of CMHC’s 2020 Average Market Rents.
Features of the building
• 174 units, 19-storeys
• on-site laundry
• underground parking
• sprinkler system in each unit
• storage room in each unit
• includes refrigerator and stove
• 100% smoke-free building
• large common room
• kids playroom
• outdoor terrace
• fitness room with equipment
• bicycle storage room
This project is being funded through a partnership of the Region of Peel, City of Mississauga, Province of Ontario and Government of Canada.